- Celebrating something? Disney has free buttons (birthday, anniversary, first trip, newly engaged, newly married...) for you to wear. Bonus? You might score free treats at the table service restaurants when you're wearing one!
- Pick up a free license, especially for kids at Tomorrowland Speedway! You have to ask for it!
- Photos! The paid photos for mem maker will use your camera
- Some resorts offer s'mores nights outside in a campfire setting.
- Club Cool at Epcot offers free soda samples. For info on these unique offerings, click here.
- While some guests choose to bring in coolers with water (which is totally allowed, but coolers have to meet Disney's size/type requirements!) you can get free ice water at any counter service restaurant.
- While at Epcot, visit the Kidcot Fun Stop and get a free cardboard Duffy the Disney Bear for your child to decorate at each international pavilion. Cast Members will be on hand to offer stamps from their country for Duffy as well as other art supplies. For a list of participating pavilions, check this link.
- Want to learn how to draw a Disney character for free? When visiting Hollywood Studios, check the times for the Animation Academy!
- Did you purchase a refillable mug, or get one free with your dining plan? Fill them up for free at your Disney resort!
- Visit the Harmony Barber Shop at Magic Kingdom and get a free sprinkle of pixie dust for your child's hair!
- Visiting Downtown Disney? Then stop by the Lego store. They have a large outdoor free play area filled to the brim with legos. Last time we were there, my boys played for a least 30 minutes while my husband and I sipped our coffees and relaxed.
- Are you a Disney Visa Card member? Then get a free printed photo at Epcot!
- Most Disney resorts have free movie nights, with movies shown on large blow up screens.
- Visit the Main Street Confectionery and you just might get a free cookie...or rice krispie treat, or cotton candy. They often give out (good sized!) samples!
- Last but not least, is something you can do before you even leave. Have your kids write a letter to their favorite character (Walt Disney Company, Attn: Fan Mail Department, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521) and they'll send back an autographed picture!
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
15 FREE Things At Disney