For more great info, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook!
When you're taking a trip as involved as a Disney trip, it's great to be ahead of the eight ball. One of the ways I like to be prepared for anything is by taking a travel folder with me. I purchased an inexpensive three compartment folder at Wal-Mart and kept everything that had a confirmation number in it, along with a few extras, in it. One section was for travel, the other for food and the last had extras like parade information in it.
Here's my list for what to keep in your Disney folder!
- Confirmation of hotel reservation
- Flight confirmations
- Confirmation of car rental
- Confirmation of Disney dining plan if purchased seperately
- Confirmation of ticket purchase if purchased seperately
- Memory maker confirmation and card (I'm actually keeping the card in my wallet)
- Confirmation of stroller rental
- Crowd calendar & best/worst parks chart
- Map of our hotel (if staying onsite)
- Map of Downtown Disney
- Photopass photographer locations
- Parade route maps & list of parade dates/times
- List of restaurants we are interested in eating at (include snack stops, like Aloha Isle)
- Restaurant reservation list (I make an excel spreadsheet and keep the date, time & confirmation numbers on it)
- List of must-do rides
- List of must get souvenirs (like Mickey ears, a Christmas ornament, etc)
- Kenny the Pirate's Master Character List
I also made a schedule for every day of our trip, and it included a basic game plan for each day (what park we were going to, where we were eating, what rides we were going on etc). Those were also kept in the folder!
I hope you find this helpful!
This post contains affiliate links.